- He paints landscapes with great facility .
- She learns foreign languages with great facility .
- He used humor and pathos with equal facility .
- The facilities required for convention are extensive .
- As a matter of fact, he had no such facilities .
- Our city needs more facilities for recreation .
- There is much good procedure and technical facility .
- Sugar processing facilities are expensive to build .
- Such facility sickened him .
- The "mask" facility is also often called the "enable" .
- It's difficult to see facility in a sentence. 用facility造句挺難的
- Valuable facilities would be afforded to russian air forces .
- They had reached a wonderful facility of production .
- The h conversion code provides a facility for printing out characters .
- The facilities were not ideal but we managed as best we could .
- A reactor facility has been specially designed for that purpose .
- In addition it offers new facilities for storing genetic variability .
- Matrix formulations are ideally suited to the storage facilities of computers .
- Bechtel designed a versatile and flexible test facility .
- Every greenhouse operation can use refrigeration facilities in many ways .
- Your food, water, and sanitary facilities are acutely substandard .