- I should be ashamed to show my face in public .
- Say it to his face , not behind his back ..
- The face was strong and fleshy and brutal .
- The pale, delicate face haunted her .
- The captain lay on his face on the hillside .
- Exposed burns of face are easily affected .
- A wooden house sometimes has a brick facing .
- Her face looked vivid and happy。
- None of you had the guts to face that .
- There was in her face a hunted look .
- It's difficult to see faced in a sentence. 用faced造句挺難的
- His complexion was sallow, his face swollen .
- Her face fell when she heard the news .
- He had such a funny friendly sort of face .
- She saw his face through a mist of tears .
- I could not lie in her pure face .
- There was a slight smile on his face .
- A look of misery spread over martha's face .
- He faced another day of cold fog .
- Seaton's face fell into lines of sadness .
- He felt well enough to face lorrie .