- Faber cupped hands around his mouth .
- Faber was getting out via the east coast .
- "it's all right," faber said quickly .
- Faber had a cramp in his left calf .
- Henry faber was the man the police were hunting .
- Faber smiled and thought back to the dream .
- Faber attempted a thin smile .
- Faber watched the whole thing without comment .
- "mr. faber was the quiet sort," parkin said .
- The naval officer cackled and faber smiled .
- It's difficult to see fab in a sentence. 用fab造句挺難的
- Faber passed through crawford, nestling in green hills .
- Faber did not want to risk his life to no purpose .
- Faber was cynic about the english .
- Faber hated snap decisions .
- Faber realized that the car would soon stop altogether .
- Faber got out, closed the door and the car pulled away .
- Faber began to have doubts .
- Faber became very alert .
- Faber could see david's face through the windshield .
- The island was fairly flat and bare, faber observed .